My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Family

Close to a month I did not blog. Busy for Hari Raya, tired and lazy cos of fasting and the excuses list goes on hehe.

Not much to talk about except 2 photos to share. I’m still waiting for family photos from my side. My sister very the slow to email me the pix!




RIZAL FAMILY 06














Mother & Son with Father who happens to be in the back hahaa


THE KHALIT BABOO FAMILY 06

















back row (THE R grp & one Y): Romi, Rossi, Rizzawati, Ramona, Razali, Rizal, Rahmat & Me!!
center row: Samilah (MIL), Raes (son to Ramona & Razali, not hubby youngest brother ok hehe), Khalit (FIL)
front row (Our capable assistants): Khotijah & Yati

3 Comments:

  • At 3:56 pm , Blogger moby said...

    Rahmat tak nak pakai songkok ke? Hehe! :D

     
  • At 9:35 pm , Blogger papayaface said...

    tu ar...he dont like. even caps also he will throw it away ;)

     
  • At 11:04 pm , Blogger gibberish me said...

    waah... all in purple... seragam betul!

    niwaes... aku shift to a new 'hse'... http://espritz.wordpress.com

    and not forgetting... selamat hari rayaaaaaaaa!!! maaf zahir dan batin.

    ps: dah lama tak nampak kau...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home