My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Not so friendly note receive from work email ......

Subject: Restricting Internet Access for Unofficial Websites During Office Hours

Based on our recent statistics, we notice that your access to www.angelfire.com, photo1.blogger.com, img.photobucket.com have contributed a major chunk of traffic to XXXX (to avoid stalkers, the Co identity cant be named. lol) Internet link. This causes intermittent slowness to other Internet users who are using the Internet for official work related purposes during office hours.

Thus, to minimise the inconvenience caused to the other Internet users, IT has decided to restrict the access to this website and other hosting websites during office hours.


Hhmmm…I guess I cant blog hop to my favs liao. So sianz!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:56 am , Blogger moby said...

    Wah lau .... protest, protest!! This is rubbish! The Union will not tolerate this! Grrrr ....

    Restrict the internet? Sheeesshh!! The Internet is for everyone! Freedom for Rahmat and his mummy who wants to blog hop!!

     
  • At 1:49 pm , Blogger Summersnail said...

    That sucked!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home