My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Monday, July 17, 2006

Hubby going BALD

Sometime last week, my hubby asks me to shave off my hair. My first reaction: WHAT? Crazy! I wonder what my crazy hubby up to now? Hmmm….& so he explain why he ask me to do something so bizarre. I understand his good intention but I just cant bring myself to shave my hair…my previous hair. Tho im wearing the hijab and at home, only my family members will see my hair but for me, myself to see a shave head…...I’m sorry I cant.

Since I cant support/join him with his pledge. The least I can do is support him being with him to shave HIS hair and this….

Online Pledge

So please please please to all…..do your part. The least we all can do other than shaving our hair. Thank You.

& if any of you wanna give physical support to those shaving their hair do come down to Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth for 2 Sundays: 23/07 and 30/07 from 12-6pm. We will be there on 23/07 @2.15pm. See ya!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:32 am , Blogger moby said...

    I would like to, but little ol' me got no money. Mummy keeps all my money. And I shaved my head already.

    So the best I can do is remember that there are many other kids less fortunate than me.

     
  • At 1:27 am , Blogger papayaface said...

    its ok...if you can spread around abt this awareness tingy is gd enuff...

    good boys always remembers the less fortunate ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home