My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Shifting

We went bowling at Safra Tampines yesterday with papayaface cousins. We only play 2 games and then we head off to east coast for dinner?errm supper I should say. Its been a while since I actually went out late hehe. I send my darling boy to MIL to help us look after him while us go hooray hooray once in a while. Yesterday I feel like an 18 year old girl out dating with her boyfriend lol.

Today the cousins are coming over and play PS2 till morning then tomorrow will be shifting to Punggol. I will be staying at my BIL place while waiting for the lift upgrading to complete. With the lift upgrading due soon, my house will be a mess with dust. We decide to move out and “tumpang” his place so that my rahmat will not get sick due to all the unhealthy air/environment.

So ok la....that’s all.....nak play PS2. Chiao.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:02 am , Blogger moby said...

    Oooo ... Punggol eh? "HELLO NEIGHBOUR!!" Hehe! :D

     
  • At 2:36 am , Blogger papayaface said...

    hehee...ya soon will be punggol-ian soon. Ello!

     
  • At 3:15 pm , Blogger moby said...

    So if you see a curly-wurly boy who looks like a girl, don't forget to say "hi", ok? :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home