My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mind-blank!

I wanted to blog about something. Words/sentence/paragraph form in my mind but the moment i place my fingers on the keyboard, everything went blank. ppftt.

Maybe just some updates:
1. I'm fine. So far ok. Although had some issue at work but i cant be bothered.
2. My baby boy is getting naughtier and cheekier by the day. Follow the father hehe
3. My hubby is also ok. Like the son, getting naughtier and cheekier by the day.

Sum it all up. Life is ok. Normal. No major hiccups. So i guess thats all for this post. haha. Totally rubbish post. bluergh!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:55 am , Blogger moby said...

    It happens to the best of us. Sometimes I don't know what to blog about too. I simply take one of my photos and create a post based on that. Or if I'm really, really lazy, go to some other blog and get inspiration from there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home