My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My baby My boy

As I look through photos of my baby boy few hours old to 1yr old, how big he has grown up. He’s a big boy now. No more calling him my baby, have to call him my boy now.

Looking through his photos especially those scan image when he was still few week old in my tummy makes me want to try for No2. hehe. I want to have that feeling of being pregnant and having a baby in my tummy. It’s the most rewarding feeling. It’s better than THE solemnization day or FIRST night. No other occasion can be exchange with being pregnant. Now I understand why some people have many many kids. Your kid is your responsibility and jewel/treasure, THE MOST PRECIOUS.

Back to trying for No 2.; I don’t think it will so soon. I think we’ll have to wait for a year or 2 before start that Fuktory machine of ours. So till then I just admire my baby boy photos and all those newborn babies of colleagues and friends.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:41 pm , Blogger nuhaafnan said...

    my hubby's youngest brother still refers to himself as "Boy", and i knw a few ppl who still calls themselves "baby" as they are the bongsu in da family. Nothing to be ashamed of, rite?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home