My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Monday, May 29, 2006

Lullaby my baby.....

Since he was born, he never sleep apart from me. Yup for a good 1 year 11 days, my boy has been sleeping under my armpit at night hehe. Yesterday, we decide its time. Time to let him sleep on his own bed at night. Time for him to miss his Mama eerr armpit. We have to train him soon else it will be too late. We thought cant possibly wait till he is an adult or reach puberty to shoo him away…

So how was a night without my baby boy by my side? Terrible! I could not sleep soundly. Since both me and hubby is so used to having our baby in between us and we have “trained” ourselves to sleep “nicely”( means no kicking, punching or rotating 360c by morning) for past year, yesterday was no difference. Both of us sleep gently and straight. In the morning I woke up feeling terrible and missing my baby.

So I’ve decide. My baby will sleep with me until he reaches puberty….lol

2 Comments:

  • At 11:44 am , Blogger Crab said...

    I still sleep with my children till now.
    Tido cam sardin, all in one room
    Teringat masa silam, bila tinggal rumah L.

    Crab

     
  • At 3:13 pm , Blogger nuhaafnan said...

    hey, your baby seems ok sleeping by himself on your first try, congrats! if i were u, i'd be overjoyed. really need some sleep now

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home