My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

No 2?

Been having splitting headache, vomiting and feeling weak since Monday - the symptoms of pregnancy…….am I having no 2? My menses is late and im having all this symptoms similar when im carrying Rahmat. I thought Rahmat will be having a younger sibling earlier than I thought. I want to have No 2 but not this soon. We plan for No 2 when rahmat is at least 2 years old so that should be around next year. But if GOD think its best that we have No 2 now even after ways and means of preventing, we’ll accept it.

So the question remains- am I having No 2 soon?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A visit to the doctor, urine sample taken and a few minutes later ……FALSE ALARM.
Chey! Never mind that is always next time……hehe

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home