My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Saturday, June 10, 2006

4th Anniversary

8th June mark our 4th anniversary. I imagine restaurant by the beach or "champagne" and candles by beach under the stars. I got best of both worlds! Hehe Well literally. We did had our dinner by the beach and under the twinkling stars except it was no fancy restaurant and with whole family :) We follow gamen in conjunction with Family Week mah. See me so good citizen hor.




Well I actually plan to go Fisherman Village at Pasir Ris but last minute hubby brother called and ask to go East Coast. Since they are celebrating their 4th anniversary also, I thought why not. The more the merrier and happier.


Enough crap talk.Pictures to see.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:32 pm , Blogger nuhaafnan said...

    congrats! 4th anniversary, yah? Wow, mudanya u kawennn. Very untung u know, married at a young age.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home