My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Probably.....

It’s late yet I’m still in the office. Trying my best to complete all the training materials by this week so that I can go for my short trip with a clear mind without or not even a seconds thinking about work. The time on the pc is 8.03pm . Sigh. Now I regret telling hubby I’ll wait for him to go back together.

If I had left earlier,

I probably reach home by now.
Probably my big ass stuck to the sofa by now.
Probably laughing and smiling with my baby boy
Probably have eaten at home – I’ve just eaten instant mashed potato and biscuits but still hungry now.
Probably many more……

Ok enough blabbering. Back to work. Must die die complete by tomorrow man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home