My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Friday, July 07, 2006

how i've grown

As I look through my photos, how much bigger I have grown. I just keep growing & growing, rounder and rounder. Sigh. I use to be 45Kg back in school. Got married and I put on few kilos to 50Kg. Then I manage and try very hard to stop it at that range. Then I got pregnant and put on MORE kilos. What’s my weight now? SIGH. Its definitely not 45Kg hehe.

Last Saturday, one of papayaface auntie commented that I have put on so much weight. I could only smile. The hard fact that “Yes I’m Fat”. Somehow her comments motivate me to try shred some kilos. I went for a jog on Sunday while papayaface played soccer with his cousins. As I know that its been ages ago that I last had a good jog, I did not set too high expectations of running a 2.4km. After the jog, I felt very fresh that I can’t sleep at night. Haha. I decide to keep it this way. Every Saturday will bring Rahmat for swimming which also excise for me then Sunday, go for a run. I will push my Big Fat Ass to get up and put on those running shoes. I must and I will. Insya-allah.


me in 1996. during sec sch.


in 1999. poly days. hari raya outing



i start to put on weight.



see how fat i've grown? even my hubby say i look like the one behind. you cant tell the diff rite?

6 Comments:

  • At 11:55 am , Blogger moby said...

    Aunty u not fat lah! Uncle just being notty. Hehe!! :D

     
  • At 11:22 am , Blogger manja1978 said...

    eranta...mana the fat..puhlease lah...how can si papaya compare u with tat badak? tat badak still fatter cos i still can see the fat arse..hehehe..
    eh u nak exercise ajak i k...gt time we go gym eh?

     
  • At 10:10 am , Blogger papayaface said...

    "i start to put on weight" - means you cannot go holiday...u will start to put on weight while holiday right...

     
  • At 7:40 pm , Blogger papayaface said...

    NO!oi oi...excuses! dun want to bring me to go holiday rite? hhmm..so bad!!

     
  • At 10:35 pm , Blogger Summersnail said...

    Ok aper... ahhahahaa...

     
  • At 12:29 pm , Blogger zammy yammy said...

    got fat? ure like my fren who think she's fat but actually shes not. now she's very skinny already.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home