My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hubby wife or mother??

My SIL complain that she only receive an sms from her Hubby wishing “Happy Mothers Day”. I told her “well you’re lucky. At least an sms. I have and receive none!” LOL

For hubby and me, mother and father day is a non-celebration for us, at least for now. We will celebrate it when our son grows up and understand it significance. I want Mothers & Fathers Day wish comes from our own son, only then will feel the true meaning. I hope.

Anyway, as I remember when I attended the Marriage Course back in 2001, our speaker did mention about husband and wife calling each other names such as mummy/daddy which he inform is wrong. Husband and wife should fondly address each other like sayang/darling/love because you’re in love and are husband and wife. Not a Mother to your hubby or Father to your wife. He even makes a remark “When did you marry your hubby father for him to call you Mummy?”

With that I make sure I did not call Papayaface names such as Bapak-nyer, Abah-nyer, Daddy, Father and Papayaface not to call me names of the reverse. I won’t want to be his father 2nd wife! Won’t I?


ps: just for fun- Happy Belated Father's Day - from Rahmat.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home