My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Quick Updates

Been feeling shag for the whole. But since today is Friday I shall think positively. Every last Friday of the month is “Eat with your family” so today can go back on the dot @5.30 pm :)


Some quick updates for the week;

Monday - normal blue day. Nothing important or special.
Tuesday - I decide to take a day off because my back is aching and the obvious I’m lazy. Duh.
Wednesday - Meet-up with Nurul & Mel on Wednesday. Very impromptu. Very unplanned. All because I took the wrong train. Instead of train to outram, I took the train towards Pasir Ris. Stupid & blur. That’s Wednesday.
Thursday – went back with papayaface but he’s having his mood swing so it was a quiet ride home on the NEL to Punggol.
Friday – TODAY!! Go back home and sleep. I need sleep. I need a massage badly.

Oh tomorrow is a big day. Well not so big but..ok whatever. Tomorrow will be celebrating 3-in-1 Birthday. Brother-in-law, Sister-in-law and Father-in-law. Ouch! Pain on the pocket. Any sponsors?? plsssssss


I don't know is it my LAN connection restriction issue or my hubby have been "gode-ing" my blog that it look retard? Anyway thanks love for trying to "gode-ing" my blog cos i don't have time to beautify it. Thanks!


Btw, any takers for a pedicure? I wanna go. I need some pampering time....hehe

3 Comments:

  • At 11:20 am , Blogger manja1978 said...

    hi there..miss ya..btw u r working now already? very good! alhamdulilah..

     
  • At 11:31 pm , Blogger papayaface said...

    yup yup...working liao. see u all this sun.

     
  • At 2:08 pm , Blogger nuhaafnan said...

    ooh i didnt have pedicure, but recently for the 1st time i had a 10 minute foot massage, I felt as if i was i heaven. So, my advice? go for it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home