My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Thursday, July 20, 2006

some randoms

I feel honored and scared whenever someone shares their deepest secret with me.

Honored – the person trust me so much to share their thoughts, fear, happiness, gossip and secret with me.

Scared – at times, secrets they share are really confidential that the slightest slip of the mouth will offend or cause friction within the group of people.

Sometime back, I was caught in such situation. I think I am the most convincing and manipulative hypocrite person at that time. I get the entire “juicy” story that the group are bitching about each other. Of cause the good part is I’m the only person who gets to hear both side of the story. So I get to judge who is lying and who’s not.

Anyway, recently 2 of my old friends call me up at separate occasion. They had some issues and needed someone to talk to. Again I’m honored that they thought of me ;) Glad they appreciate whatever friendship built at such a short time knowing each other. I hope to find the time to meet and talk to them one day. I kinda miss them & I know they miss me too hehe.....So.....ape lagik.....calling calling la!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home