My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Thursday, August 17, 2006

body system down!

Check my blog...its almost ½ month since I last update. Hubby pushing me to update often but I just cant “type” it down my thoughts. Too many thoughts that I don’t know which to start with. And today I came back to blog with not so cheerful and happy post. Sigh.

Rahmat is sick for the past few days. It started from Saturday when I’m at my mom place, he started to have running nose. I knew the weekend will be “burn”. But hey not complaining. Its my responsibility as a parent ya. I decide to take 2 days leave to nurse him back to health but I guess I fail as he is still unwell. So I guess will be seeing the doc again today after work. It might be a waste of money as the doc would probably give the same type of meds or 1 extra stronger meds but I cant bear to see my baby in pain. Just hope our dear Doc can give him something to soothe the pain. He has not had a good sleep since Sunday so is mummy, daddy and our FDW. I can just pray for his recovery soon and see his cheeky smile and hear his mischievous laugh. I miss all that!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:13 pm , Blogger moby said...

    Oh no ... Bambino down with illness. Poor thing! Get well soon, Rahmat!

    On another note, get your daddy to post on our blog. He seems very eager. :D

     
  • At 1:07 pm , Blogger nuhaafnan said...

    hey, i like the new template. hope brudder rahmat gets well soon. i hate getting sick too. poor the momma's too nursing the babies back to health

     
  • At 1:49 pm , Blogger papayaface said...

    thanks...my daddy change the layout cos mummy is too busy & lazy hehe..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home