My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Monday, July 31, 2006

BIG HELLO!

mummy had a shock at work today. She say that i receive e-e-e(email), i dont know. i cant pronouce it! she should know better ya then to say all those bombasting words to me. chet! Anyway mummy say a fellow brudder of blogger sent it to me. Its like one of those welcome note from Chief Director when you join those BIG company hehe

I'm now part of a clan..eerr no no. part of a Union. ehhe. shock rite. We babies also have Union ok! The Union is call Union of Bambu?Bambol?Bambi? eerr something like dat. Please pardon my english ;)

So i want to say HELLO to all members of UoB.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
psst: hhmm wonder we have orientation or not? maybe a bit of jumping, climbing, running orientation. I like!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:32 pm , Blogger moby said...

    Whoaaa!! So stylo-milo-dinosaur lah Rahmat with those sunglasses! :D

     
  • At 8:44 pm , Blogger papayaface said...

    hehe...thank u.

     
  • At 11:54 am , Blogger pinkyjumbo said...

    just a fellow bambino shouting out a big HELLO!

    cheers,
    nuha izzah
    http://pinkyjumbo.wordpress.com

     
  • At 3:01 am , Blogger izadnhana said...

    hihi! ello to u brudder! our company very big, macam UOB bank jugak. :p
    ~aniq

     
  • At 2:10 pm , Blogger nuhaafnan said...

    hello rahmat! finally heard u speak!

     
  • At 6:44 pm , Blogger rahyan said...

    hello there rahmat! an orientation would be good! got rally hor not?

    - nana & wawa

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home