My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Wednesday, August 23, 2006


Rahmat is fast recovering. Love to hear his cheeky laugh (cheeky as the father hehe) again!

Hubby have been acting weird. 2weeks ago, I receive a surprise SMS wishing me Advance Happy Birthday?? Its only mid of August and he already wish me Happy Birthday?? My birthday is not due till 1st Sept!! I smell something fishy going on. Well hubby claim this year will be special birthday for me. I cant wait! I wonder what he plans for me? Hhmm? Maybe he will fly Wentworth Miller to Singapore!! *wishful thinking and drooling*


F.Y.Es.O.........one of my fav pix from my fav boy.....







3 Comments:

  • At 4:44 pm , Blogger nuhaafnan said...

    heey, i like that pic too. cute mcm tomato

     
  • At 1:05 am , Blogger moby said...

    I have that "I love mummy and daddy" pants (logo and words red colour)!

     
  • At 12:05 pm , Blogger papayaface said...

    ajab - i think every babies is not spared from their mummy & daddy to wear it...hehe

    raggedyanne - "cute mcm tomato" ?? hhmmm thats a new line...hehe

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home