My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Toys!

When Aniq mummy suggested about exchange/sharing toys within the Union of Bambinos, it makes me think what an idea! I should consider starting-up such business. Hm. But of course there are other mummies who are better entrepreneurs whom gave birth YEARS before me who would have same thoughts. Right? Well I’m right & again Aniq mummy found few local websites on this. I think she is very resourceful mummy (Bravo! *thumbs up*), that’s why I’m “hook” to Aniq’s blog. She found 2 website: www.rent-a-toy.com & www.rent-that-toy.com.


Aniq mummy: I think you should put up the proposal to President of UoB, on having our own playgroup ;)


President Union of Bambinos: you should appoint Aniq(Mummy) as our Welfare & PR Ministress hehe

2 Comments:

  • At 1:13 am , Blogger moby said...

    For a moment there, I thought you typed "MISTRESS"! :D

    Aunty Hana as welfare and PR ministress? Can! But then I have to appoint other ministers and ministeressesssess too, eg. Defence Minister, Manpower Minister, Home Affairs Minister, etc. Let me think about it.

    *ajab thinks of ways to retain sole control of the Union* ;)

    Playgroup is a definite possibility. Just have to meet one time to get things in motion.

     
  • At 11:11 am , Blogger papayaface said...

    mistress???
    Ajab you're too young to talk/think abt such stuff hokay! hehe

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home