My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Monday, September 11, 2006

Come, come. Cheap! Cheap!

Due to the renovation that we will be doing soon, we are selling off our item as we want to keep minimum & important items only. If you have friends, family or anyone who do not mind 2nd hand items , can come & see see our items ok.

Interested & potential buyers can drop me an email to arrange for appointment to take a look at the items.

Item 1

Description: Black 3-seater sofa with cushions. No sratches or holes. Only paint stain on the lower end.

Selling Price: 250 (Neg).





Item 2
Description: 5 piece bedroom set consisting of 2 of 2 door wardrobe, 1 dressing table & 2 side tables. Dark brown & white colour combination. Items may be purchased separately or as a set:

Wardrobe: 150 each
Dressing table: 50
Side tables: 50 each

Set: $400

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home