My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Makan Makan

What I miss most after my parents in-law move out would definitely be my MIL cooking!! I miss her Mee Soto, Curry Ayam and most important Sambal Belacan! I’m a bad DIL I know. tak tahu masak, cuma tahu makan hehe

Right now it’s our FDW who cooks our meal. I would rate her cooking as so-so. Well, at least its better than mine. She would everyday without fail ask me “kakak masak apa hari ini?” Everytime she ask, I would sigh. Not because I’m unhappy with her work but due to I’m not a cooking person either. So we (me & FWD) both would open the fridge and can’t decide what to cook. Very stressful leh! This is the results of being a pampered daughter/daughter-in-law. Before marriage, its my mum & sis who cooks. After marriage, my MIL cooks. So see….eerr I only know how to eat.

Maybe I should take 1 week leave then send my FDW for cooking attachments at my MIL house. Hopefully within 1 week she is able to learn from MIL how to cook all our favourite yummy food. Hhmmm.



Dear guest for Hari Raya, don’t expect any ketupat or daging rendang or other Raya food ok! You’re lucky if there food served!! LOL. Joking! ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:58 pm , Blogger zammy yammy said...

    mebbe you shud learn cooking with your MIL...hehehehe...actually rite now i'm also in the same boat lah with you...not much cooking. mil cooks for us..haha...me = menantu antu -ibu aisyah-

     
  • At 5:40 pm , Blogger moby said...

    Oh, you guys won't be seeing that type of food too when you come over to our place! Haha! :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home