My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Excuse me. I need to go back to primary school

Today my manager calls me to her room. Mcm nak ter-kencing jap. Hehe. Nak tahu why she call me? It’s because of an email I send out. I thought i send wrong information ker, send wrong person ker. But.........................Apparently some high ranking person spot something and comment :( Since its sky high ppl so she have to talk to me lor. i pity my manager. she sounded like Ms Lau (my Sec 3 English teacher) just now hahaha

See the sentence below. Anyone can spot any error? English t-cher bo pa kei …hehehe

“I refer to your email dated 8 November 2006, which was addressed to xxxx. We have check and clarify that below enquiry is not under xxxx purview. “

You can! Unfortunately no prize! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home