My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Saturday, December 09, 2006

V-vo

Last weekend was spent at Sentosa & the big shopping centre that everyone has been talking about. Ya.....we’re the “belen2” hehe




















After Vivo, we went to Sentosa for a quick dip in the muddy waters *yikes*. .





































No family plans for this weekend tho. just resting and catching up with my MUST HAVE beautiful sleep zzzzz. Hopefully i get good news by this Tuesday. I wanna go shopping. Yippe!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:27 pm , Blogger moby said...

    Rahmat not scared to go swimming in the bay eh? Schwimm, schwimm ..... !! I think I would be scared, even with the nice, big boya.

     
  • At 9:19 pm , Blogger papayaface said...

    he is initially but we try to explain (if he understands all of it) that it will be fun! ;)

    you should too. go pester ur daddy hehe

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home