My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Saturday, December 02, 2006

No Man U

Plans to buy MAN U Jersey for Rahmat at MAN U store ended with a sad story
of.................it has closed down! Boo!!!

Since we’re already in town, we just make use of the time there and spent
walking & sight seeing the Xmas lights-up. Rahmat got excited looking at the
lights and tried his best to capture the lights. Couple of times asking his
daddy to carry and “push” him up high so he catches them haha
























Hope it wont rain this SUN cos we're going SENTOSA! YYIIIPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:33 pm , Blogger moby said...

    So I guess Rahmat missed the closing down sale, which was like months ago? Awww .... Haha! :D
    (Daddy told me to write this - he's a Liverpool fan!)

     
  • At 3:37 pm , Blogger papayaface said...

    really ar? hur hur....

    *****pool? tell daddy no fun. only swimming pool. hehe

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home