My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Saturday, August 09, 2008

That special SPADE

I pop this question to hubby this morning: “Can I buy an expensive bag and I promise that I’ll not buy another bag 6 months later?”

Hubby’s response: “Throw away all your other bags” Hhmm.

Don’t get it wrong. Its not that he disapprove of pampering me with stuff/gift but he just do not understand why do I need so many handbags. To him why you need to have so many bags when you keep carrying the same few. Well that’s me ;)

I need 3 bags for work (which I will alternate through the 5 days), a bag for casual wear, a fit-it-all bag for any occasion, a “jemputan” handbag and of course, the baby bag. In total, I will need at least 7 bags! Hhmm….Now, I can understand why hubby is not too happy (hehe).

I guess my plan to drop hint for birthday gift did not went well. For now, I'll just admire the pictures and maybe, just maybe when I'm ready to throw away all other bags and just settle for this one(maybe 2) bag :)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:18 pm , Blogger Jade-Caitlin Skkyë said...

    I know exactly how you feel- I love handbags too! I need my casual ones, my dressy ones, and of course the ones that I only wear once and keep in my closet just to admire =P.

    Ps. Love the black and white one!

    - Jade-Caitlin =P

     
  • At 3:09 pm , Blogger se.cre.t lo.ve aff.ai.r said...

    hehe..kau nak kena play his sympathy button lor. say things like, "..kesian i. beg baby ni mcm tak cukup besar. semua tak muat.." .. or, "sakitnya bahu i ..beg ni tak best lah.. :("
    and then cry buckets.

    bwahaha..act lor. mesti kasi punye..!

     
  • At 6:16 am , Blogger papayaface said...

    sympathy wont work with my hubby hahaha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home