My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Very belated and 'basi'

Belated thank you to my hubby:
Thank you for 6yrs of beautiful marriage.
Thank you for sharing the load and stress.
Thank you for “contributing” and have 2 lovely sons with me.
Thank you for EVERYTHING!

-----------------

“How do we choose to celebrate? Find out at her blog cause I am sure she will be posting it.” - Papayaface

Er…unfortunately I’m not going to. Well, I wanted to pen it down, to share the joy and fun we had but I’m not able to “organize” my thoughts. BooHoo! Whatever it is, we had fun. We know Rahmat had fun. We will definitely be going back. Maybe we can celebrate my birthday there. Wait (checking calendar)…....my birthday falls on the first day of fasting month. 10x BooHoo! Nevermind, I’ll find a day and a way ehhe.



more photos @multiply

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home