My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Money never enough

I constantly hear people around me complaining “money no enough” and top of it, the increase cost of basic stuff such as rice and milk formula. However, how many of us actually feel the pinch or start making changes to our lifestyle due to this?

For example, our government is kind enough (well sort of) to share the growth dividend and most of us are getting at least $100 or more. And what did most of us do with the money? Spent it. On May Day, the Mall was packed with shoppers and diners. Practically all the restaurants had long queues. Maybe to some, these are extra moola so it’s ok to spent and treat ourselves.

For me, money will always be insufficient. No matter how hard we work or try to look for bigger paycheck, it will never be enough. Our lifestyle has to change. I, myself feel that the $150 I’m getting is of much difference but I’m thankful that at least I have that $150 extra to save for unexpected days like the recent hospitalization :)

I may not be an expert in managing finances but 1 simple rule – take a good look at how you spent your money, is 80% on bills or 50% lifestyle? Do your math and stop complaining, will you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home