My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ridzwan Yusri - 2 weeks Old!

Hubby has started working after being on leave for almost 2 weeks to look after me and help out with the boys. Since yesterday, I’m alone during the day to look after 2 boys. Life with 2 boys is challenging!

Luckily, Rahmat is at the age he can understand that he has a younger brother. He loves his brother so much that he’ll be the first to run whenever the baby cries. He even imitates us and pacifies his bro “ok ok ok. don’t cry, don’t cry”. It warms our hearts each time.

Speaking of babies, more friends and families members are getting pregnant this year. My younger SIL is due in May while my elder SIL…..well to be kept unknown first but let’s hope it will be good news (maybe a twin?)

Oh…Anyone has suggestion what to give to my colleagues for the $$ they collected?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home