My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Waiting & waiting.........

As from my previous entries, it's been stressful having to keep waiting and thinking when the baby wants to pop. Hubby claims he can't stop worrying "Is it time yet". He worries that the baby choose to pop during peak hours and he will be delayed due to traffic. So it's been a worrying and anxious week for us.

The night before, we decided we would want to pop the baby out earlier however will wait and hear what my gynae have to say before confirming our decision.

Scan here and there, measure here and there, my gynae advised to wait for another week. Hhhmm. He scheduled for our last and final check-up on 10th Jan. So baby will be out either 11 or 12 Jan. We're hoping for 11 Jan cos someone's (not quite to our liking) birthday falls on 12th Jan.

So from now till 10th, the wait continues. . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home