My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bad day!

My day was spoiled with an unpleasant sms from the Boss. I’m on medical leave today and he sms me the following “…. xx told me that you are on MC again. xx is stressed on Ops concerns & indicated that you have high MC…..” Bloody Hell!

I know I have high MC but to report to Boss that you are stressed on Ops because I took MC is so unfair! I took MC again? My last MC was in Jan and now is March what(hehe). I felt betrayed & definitely unfair. I know where I stand. I know I may have high MC rate but to blame it on ME? There are others who took MC as much/often as I do but because they are not in Ops, its ok for them?? There are times where I was called back due to shortage of manpower but I’m complaining. Till now!! No more being nice lady & returning to office because someone else is taking MC or urgent leave!



XX, you just turn a nice lady to a hateful colleague of yours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home