My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Saturday, March 10, 2007

gone but not forever cos we're back ;p

It’s been a while since I last update about Rahmat- a month or two? Hahha

He will be 22months next sat which means he will turn 2years very very soon & I’ve not decide if I wanna do birthday party this year. Last year was normal family affair. Now that he understands birthday parties, I can’t decide whether to do families only or big birthday party. He is starting to hum Happy Birthday song! maybe gearing up for his birthday haha. I hope I can make up my mind by end of March & start my preparation!!

Rahmat is getting naughtier, starting to talk words by words & full of expression for everything.

Current list of words
Oh no
Papa
Ma
Bye bye
Hello
Thank You
Baby
Meow (whenever he sees a cat)
Mamum (when he sees food & wanting it)
What
Where
What’s this
What’s that
Who’s that

(of cos with his own slang a bit)

Our top 3 favorite moments
- eats something he likes, he will say “ hhhmm nice” with full of expression
- kisses us on the cheeks & say “mmm muacks”
- takes my handphone, camera lens facing him & say “SMILE”


I’ve been trying to capture these moments on video but each time he sees me holding a video or camera, he will go all mute & expression-less!! Too clever for me. When he starts to ask questions on everything under the sun, I will definitely have problem on having answers to everything cos me being slow & blur!! I guess when that time comes, I’ll leave the task to hubby dearest :)


Signing off with mischievous photo of him


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home