My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

No feel yet

As we're only hours away in ushering the New Year 2008, informed hubby that his 2nd son does not want to be born on 1st Jan hahaha. Yet to get any contraction feel. . maybe i've experienced giving birth & pregnancy that we are more anxious and "impatient" for the baby to pop-up ish. Everyday I will talk to Ridzwan and asked him to pop-out soon. Bad parent hor. We wish for our child to be born on the first week of Jan. For me, i wanna quickly pop him out and meet him. Most importantly is for Rahmat to meet his new brother.

Maybe i should have worked instead of taking early rest because staying at home and waiting for it to happen is so aarrgghhh.......at least at work i wont think so much about the pregnancy. Piles of work would keep me occupied till 6pm. Like now, Rahmat is sleeping and i'm alone, doing or have nothing much to do except surfing and thinking about the whole pregnancy and baby tingy. Its really "killing" me to get and be so excited about giving birth

Ok i'll shall stop worrying so much to when its going to happen and leave it to as per HIS plan. Baby will pop when its time ya :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home