My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Going to School

Rahmat had his first day at the childcare yesterday. Being a protective parents that we are, we couldn't stop worrying. The house felt so empty and quiet without him. We miss his nonsense and naughty act. Well, i miss him! Now i'm home with Ridzwan and the house is so quiet! I miss my baby Rahmat :(

On the brighter side, Rahmat seem to be adapting and blending well. We hope he can. Yesterday when we picked him up, we got good response from his teacher and centre supervisor. They informed that Rahmat did not cry for a first timer. Which is very assuring.


nice pose of me, mummy?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:26 am , Blogger manja1978 said...

    he looks more like you lah..
    and congrats to bb ridzwan..u dah start keje? so early?

     
  • At 11:40 am , Blogger papayaface said...

    i took 2months first then remaining days i utilise later

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home