My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's going to be a lonely month

Hubby is on reservist for 3 weeks starting from today. I’m left to care for 2 kids- 1 month old Ridzwan and sending Rahmat to childcare. Luckily, my parents-in-law came to my rescue. They offered to look after Ridzwan which I have to leave him at his nenek’s house and bring him back on weekends. This is the best option/solution. The other option was for my FIL to pick us (Ridzwan, Rahmat & me) every morning then send Rahmat to childcare, me to work bla bla bla..... I wouldn’t choose option 2 as it seem as though my FIL is my chauffeur and it will definitely tire him out :(

The worst of all this is – sleeping at night without Hubby and Ridzwan. My consolation is I still have Rahmat by my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home