My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Its Addictive!

Addiction (1)
Recent weeks I keep drinking Coke & Pepsi. Its unusual for me because i seldom take carbonated drink. Now, its has replace my intake of plain water. Hubby is not happy and nag at me. I'm not too sure what's wrong. I'm addicted to carbonated drinks! I hope it will stop as its not good for my health and stomach :(



Addiction (2)
I love the smell of newborn. I love the smell of babies and minyak telon. I'm not over my pregnancy and post pregnancy mood yet tho Ridzwan has turn 4months! We are considering and in talks about baby no. 3 hehe. Of course not so soon. We'll wait till Ridzwan turn 1yr or more before we start our production again lol.

Flipside: Congrats to my SIL on the birth of her baby girl Renni Shazwany.

Renni born on 21st May 08. Weight: 3.5kg (h** cow). I wonder how she manage to push it out. Mine was 2.6kg for both boys and already finding it tiring to huff n puff it out :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home