My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I bake a cake

No i did not bake a real cake. Pigs will fly over the moon if i did.


First attempt: Butterfly Pinky.



It was for hubby's sister. It was a rushed work. It was a total flop. I know! haha. I’m not as creative or innovative as W&F *winks*. Just trying for the fun of it :)

Last week, hubby asked me to do one for his colleague. I got all excited but worried too. Doing diaper cake is fun, tricky and challenging but I’m worried that it will not turn out nice and “decent” looking. Since I’m on 1 week leave, I thought “Heck! Just whack la!” hehehe

2nd attempt: Beary Blue



Improvement is still required. Definitely! But I must say doing this was fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home