My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Go West?

Hubby kept asking me whether I’ll be going with the gals on Tuesday. Whenever he asked, I can sense he is up to something but he denies every time. We’re celebrating Liza’s birthday on Tuesday, another good friend turning 27. They’re having it at Liza’s house at Bukit Batok. My first reaction was: “Wau kao! Jauh!!

Anyway, I’ve decided not to go. Nurul informed that Arfah and Fir will be going too, so I can go back with them. I know the whole event will not end late as it’s a working night but the earliest will be? 10/11pm? Leaving my kids is guilty enough, to come back late will make it worse :(

As much as I miss the gals and really want to meet them, going to the West is too far. Sorry gals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home