My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Monday, January 12, 2009

Ridzwan 1st Birthday!

About 2 weeks before his birthday, I decided not to have a fanfare for his 1st Birthday. It was a hard decision. Parents usually would go hippo happy to do their child’s 1st birthday. After much consideration and experience from Rahmat’s 1st birthday, I think Ridzwan will not remember or know what’s happening. So I settled for mini celebration with both side of parents on 2 separate days.

08.01.2009
KKPL gals met-up at Eatzi Steakhouse to celebrate Che-cher Mel’s birthday and since its Ridzwan’s birthday as well, I brought him along ;P



09.01.2009
Birthday @Tampines


10.01.2009
Birthday @Jurong



…. Lucky boy!

Hi. I'm Ridzwan Yusri!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home