My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Monday, January 12, 2009

School

Warning: late entry due to mummy's busy schedule :(

Different environment, new teachers, new friends, new learning concept and approach, I think its too much for a 4yr old to accept.

I was anxious and worried the night before. Checked and re-checked his bag couple of times, making sure I've packed all. I hope he'll like this school, friends and teachers. Learning from the mistake we made with the previous childcare, I want to ensure and help him adapt well.

The day started early. Woke him at 630am and got ready. Left home and took the 740 train.
(Rahmat's mood: excited and chatty. But half thru d journey, he got tired and just sat down, quiet. )
Reached the place, showed him around and explained that this will be his new school, teachers and friends.
(Mummy's mood: worried but optimistic.)


Hang around in the class while allowing Rahmat to warm up. Soon enough he is playing with his new friends. Seeing that he is ok so far, I asked "mummy go work ok sayang. Later mummy come and fetch you home." Kissed him and left.

Outside the class, I peep through while trying to hide away, he seems ok. I hope.




Smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home