My love my sweetheart my darling my life

Sunday, January 04, 2009

“No one size fits all”

A lecturer shared on how there is no such thing as template replies. Each reply to a letter should never be the same although they are asking the same question. I believe it applies to marriage too. Each married couple goes through or handles their marriage differently. 1 same scenario/situation can be handled or assessed differently. Goldern rule for newlyweds: Compromise. Not an expert just sharing.

I’m into my 7th year anniversary in June 2009. I won’t lie. Journey has not been smooth but it’s worth it. All the heartache, the shouting, the sadness & many more but it’s all worth it. I learn from it. Well, I try and still trying. I’m not perfect.


btw, i wonder the 7year itch is real?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home